Best Hot Food Delivery Services in Pattaya
Are you in the mood for some delicious food without the hassle of leaving your home? In this post, we’ll look at the top food delivery services in Pattaya. You can have hot food at your door, or order food to cook yourself.
Food Panda took over the popular food delivery services Door to Door and Waiters on Wheels (WoW), and deliver the same great service. Their hot food delivery services are not associated with one particular company, and they offer meals from some of the best restaurants in town.
This company also offers a wide range of Western cuisine. You can order:
- Pizza, including chicken pesto or seafood pizzas. Pang’s Special Pizza is well worth trying.
- Pies, including steak and cheese or fish pies
- Western dishes like chicken wings or cheese-burgers
- Healthy meals, such as the house salad with salmon or chicken, or Lap Gai
- Thai and Asian cuisine, such as Khao Pad Gai and Kaeng Khiao Wan
- Sides and desserts – The Banoffee mousse tart is fantastic, and the apple pie is also quite tasty
- Some beverages
When you order, specify how much of a spicy kick you want in your meal. If you like it very hot, go for the Bruce Lee Kick for maximum spice. If not, choose No Kick.
This is a great option for hot food. Be sure to check out their daily specials for excellent deals. Menu items include:
- Breakfast, including waffles and omelettes
- Breakfast sides, including extra bacon or toast
- Appetizers, including chicken wings and bacon-wrapped shrimp
- Soups,including chicken or potato
- Salads, including the Southwest Chicken and or Thai salad (the latter is particularly delicious)
- Sandwiches and subs,including the tuna melt or B.L.T.
- Burgers, wraps, and dogs, including the Bacon Cheese-burger and the Bacon Dog (a delicious, guilty pleasure)
- Mexican items,including tacos and fajitas
- Main course meals, including Salisbury Steak and Chicken Parmesan
- Thai food, divided into sub sections: salads, soups, standard meals, deep-fried foods, and curries
- Dessert options are limited to apple pie and carrot cake
This company covers most of the Pattaya area and delivers between 8:00 in the morning and 18:30 (6:30) in the afternoon, and you can pre-order.
Nick the Pizza
If you’ve got a yen for an American classic like a pepperoni pizza, this is the place for you. You do have options other than pizza, too. You can choose from:
- Pizzas like the lamb kebab (delicious), or create your own
- A decent range of baguettes, such as Chicken Parmigiana and Philly Cheese Steak
- Thai Food, such as chicken with cashews, or fried rice
- Two breakfast options
- Salads, such as a standard garden salad and tuna salad
Of course, you also have your choice of the main franchises, like McDonald’s, KFC, Pizza Co, and so on—all of whom deliver.
BritiShop is the best food delivery service if you’re looking for delicious food that you can cook at home. They’re a particularly popular option with expats because they offer a taste of home.
If you’re looking for some top-quality Australian beefsteaks to cook up a mouth-watering barbeque, you’re in luck. You have a wide range of choice in meat, fish, and other items, including tinned foods and biscuits from home.
Check out their offerings, like:
- Promotion of the Month for the best deals
- Bestsellers for all your old favourites like Marmite, or Sweet and Sour Chicken, Hong Kong- style
- Discounts for more great deals
- Fish products
- Ready Meals for when you don’t have time to prep
- Baked desserts, breads, and pies
- Newest products, for the very latest food items on the market