Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapeno poppers are a delicious spicy snack that make a great finger food for any BBQ, party or other event.
These will go down equally well with Thai’s or foreigners and you can adapt to suit your tastes.
Prik Yuak or Prik Noom (the larger style of Thai chilli’s) will work well for a local twist and using Dry Cured Maple smoked bacon will take these to a whole new level.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended.
- Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture.
- Wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy, about 15 minutes.