This dish is surprisingly quick and easy to cook with an amazing outcome which goes down well with everyone we have shared it with.
Works great as a starter, a side or pile them in for a full main meal.
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- Mix the cheeses and mustard together.
- Cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast, then stuff with the mustard mixture.
- Wrap each stuffed chicken breast with 2 bacon rashers – not too tightly, but enough to hold the chicken together.
- Season, place on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 mins.