Smoked Salmon with Prawns, Horseradish Cream & Lime Vinaigrette
This is a dish worthy of a 5 star restaurant, yet easy to put together in 5-10 minutes without breaking the bank.
We recommend using smoke salmon trim which tastes exactly the same as premium packs but at a fraction of the price. Place the prawns on top and the shape of the slices won’t be noticed.
For best results get fresh prawns straight from a seafood market, though frozen will also work fine for convenience.
- Mix the crème fraîche with the horseradish and a little salt and pepper.
- For the dressing, whisk the lime juice and zest with the honey, ginger and seasoning, then whisk in the oil.
- Lay the smoked salmon and prawns on 2 plates, then top with a dollop of the horseradish cream.
- Toss the salad in most of the dressing and pile on top.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing around the plate and serve.