Mini Cheddar Meat Loaves
Is there any food that doesn’t improve with cheese? We don’t think so!
These mini cheesy, meaty bites are simple to throw together with a tasty punch.
Serve with a side of veg or just eat them whole as a quick snack.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and milk.
- Stir in the cheese, oats, onion and salt.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight loaves; place in a greased 13×9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard; spoon over loaves.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°.