Special Prawn Pasta
This recipe is a perfect blend of healthy, tasty and elegance, which is just as easy to knock up as a quick dish or for a special occasion.
For the ideal experience use the best quality fresh ingredients, but don’t be afraid to use frozen prawns or dried parsley if that’s all you have.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling, salted water according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a small knob of the butter in a frying pan. When it starts to sizzle, add the prawns and fry for 1 min until they start to change colour.
- Add the garlic and sizzle for 1 min more, splash in the wine, then bring to the boil.
- Swirl in the rest of the butter, season with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice, then stir in the chopped parsley.
- When the pasta is just cooked, drain and toss through the prawns. Divide the pasta between 2 bowls, pour over any excess sauce and serve straightaway.