Garlic Butter Steak
If you are after a quick, easy and tasty recipe for cooking a few steaks then look no further!
Only a few minutes prep needed, yet the flavours fuse together for a taste that will compliment any cut of meat.
This works great with our 250g Sirloin Steaks
but could work equally well with a rib eye
If you give this recipe a try then any pics or feedback are always appreciated!
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 sirloin steak or flat iron steak (250-350g)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Mix 1 tablespoon butter, parsley, garlic and soy sauce.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining butter over medium heat.
- Add steak; cook until meat reaches desired level (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°), 4-7 minutes per side. Serve with garlic butter.
4 ounces cooked beef with 2 teaspoons garlic butter: 316 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 337mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 32g protein.