Fresh herb & garlic beef tenderloin
View More Recipes
- Prepare 700g of beef tenderloin.
- Toast, grind, and blend seasonings.
- Spread evenly on a cutting board.
- Roll the tenderloin in the mixture until well coated.
- Insert the coated tenderloin into your UMAi DrybagSteak Tenderloin bag.
- Carefully follow the UMAi Dry application instructions.
- Place the sealed tenderloin on an open rack in the refrigerator for just 4-5 days.
- Ensure excellent air circulation to all surfaces of the meat: top, bottom, sides.
- After aging, peel away UMAi Dry. You will find the crusting mixture has bonded with the surface of the meat beautifully.
- Slice your crusted tenderloin into four filet mignon steaks or roast whole for a Chateaubriand style preparation.
- If roasting, brown the outside in a olive oil or butter until golden.
- Broil, pan fry, grill or roast to an internal temperature of 130ºF (54ºC) for medium rare, 140ºF (60ºC) for medium.700g