Greek Style Potatoes
These are similar in approach to roast potatoes, but a different and equally great result. The potatoes end up moist, tender and full of flavour, pairing nicely with anything from roast beef to pork chops.
Alternatively turn them into a meal on their own by mixing in some shredded meat and a sprinkle of cheese on top.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, water, garlic, lemon juice, thyme, rosemary, bouillon cubes and pepper.
- Arrange potatoes evenly in the bottom of a medium baking dish.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the potatoes.
- Cover, and bake 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the preheated oven, turning occasionally, until tender but firm.