Garlic Butter Meatballs
The garlic brings out the flavour in these quick and easy meatballs.
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 5 cloves garlic, minced and divided
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 lb. noodles
- In a large bowl mix together ground chicken, 2 garlic cloves, egg, Parmesan, parsley, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper then form into tablespoon sized meatballs.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil and cook meatballs until golden on all sides and cooked through, 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate and wipe out skillet with a paper towel.
- Melt butter in skillet then add remaining 3 garlic cloves and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add noodles to skillet and toss in garlic butter then squeeze in lemon juice. Add meatballs back and heat just until warmed through.
- Garnish with more Parmesan to serve.